Pick a date, Pick your knockerball package, Reserve it!
Please call, text, or email us if you have any questions.
Knockerball is the nation’s #1 provider of amazing, engaging Bubble Soccer events; take your next company event, birthday party, graduation party, team bonding, school event or community gathering to the next level! We bring the game to you! Give us a call, email, or reserve on-line and we promise a great time!
PRE-EVENT CONSULTATION: Let your team help you plan a great event by talking through games, locations and how to keep people moving. Let us know what the goal/goals of your event are (team bonding, just for fun, ect) and make a plan of what games you wish to be played to correspond to this.
DELIVERY AND SETUP: We will deliver and setup everything needed to host your Knockerball games.
SAFETY AND INSTRUCTION: Your event coordinator will stay on-site to help ensure a safe event and provide instruction for all your participants.
TEAR DOWN: Here's the best part - after your awesome event, your event coordinator will handle tear down too!
- 1. Bubble Soccer
- 2. Musical Chairs
- 3: Battle Balls
- 4. Protect the King
- 5. Sharks and Minnows
- 6. Capture the Flag
- We can talk about any game you would like to play!
- 1. Go crazy with 3v3 or 4v4 with no goalies and no off-sides to score as many points as possible with a new spin on a classic soccer-style match.
- 2. Hula-hoops spread in a big circle serve as the "chairs". When the music stops, step in a hoop and you're safe. A perfect game for all ages!
- 3. Remember King of the Hill? Everyone starts in a defined circle and the last player standing wins. Simple rules = great time!
- 4. It's like chess, but waaay more fun! Each team's mission is to take down the opponent's designated king while defending their own.
- 5. Starting alone, the shark chases the minnows attempting to cross the field without getting knocked over. If a minnow gets knocked over, they morph into a shark for the next round!
- 6. Just like you played as kids, but with a little more collision! Two flags, two teams, one mission. Need we say more?
BEST PLACES TO PLAY KNOCKERBALL
Knockerball is best played on a flat surface such grass, turf, carpet, sports court or even basketball courts! Areas that are not allowed include areas with hills or slopes or rough surfaces such as; gravel, stone, clay, or cement.
If playing on grass, it must be checked for sharp objects like sticks or rocks that could injure players or puncture the KnockerBalls.
Your backyard, a friend's backyard, someone's farm, or some other open outside venue, as long as there is a large enough flat surface!